ARTURIA Audiofuse Revision 2 USB Audio Interface
The definitive small format audio interface with class-leading specs and great connectivity with software effects bundle
AudioFuse Rev 2 is a high audio quality interface, rich in studio features, with AudioFuse Creative Suite effects bundle for software effects. Pristine studio qualityis at the heart of AudioFuse, with each of its components promising the highest possible audio excellence. Its >131.5dB A-weighted EIN rating guarantees the widest dynamic range for your audio, class-leading signal-to-noise ratios on the preamps and the purest discrete analog signal paths to ever grace an audio interface. Add to this a host of connectivity options, and the hands-on workflow approach, AudioFuse is set to be the center of your studio.
January 2021. Arturia improves the AudioFuse range's unrivalled sound quality and workflow with a free firmware update, as well as two exciting new FX for AudioFuse Creative Suite!
MacOS Big Sur compatibility
Refined analog signal path
ADAT compatibility improvements
Refined clock performance
Minor bug fixes
AudioFuse Creative Suite is growing…
The included AudioFuse Creative Suite software bundle has been expanded to 10 software instruments & effects for effortless music creation - and it comes with every Fuse interface.
10 professional titles, from circuit-accurate classic preamp emulations to cutting-edge softsynth presets - now including the new Phaser BI-TRON & Chorus JUN-6 modulation effects.
Free update for owners
All AudioFuse users can login at arturia.com and download Firmware now to unlock the latest features, free of charge.
To create a truly next-gen interface Arturia designed every element from the ground up. From the chassis to the convertors, the headphone connections to the DiscretePRO® preamps, every detail has been carefully chosen to give its owner the best possible experience.
No compromises, each element of the AudioFuse has been selected to perfectly serve your sound, using the set of state-of-the-art AD/DA converters to compliment the crystal clear signal path.
AudioFuse offers a host of connectivity options, from 4 analog inputs including two DiscretePRO® microphone preamplifiers, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF I/O, 2 RIAA phono preamps, 4 analog outputs (1/4" TRS), Word clock I/O, MIDI I/O, and even a 3-Port USB Hub for your dongles, hard drives, controllers… everything you need in one high quality audio interface. Connect your microphones, turntables, external analog equipment all at once. For the guitarist, AudioFuse also features re-amping, a feature which produces excellent results for the creative engineer.
A perfect creative bundle
AudioFuse Rev 2 comes complete with the AudioFuse Creative Suite, an ever-evolving collection of software effects and instruments that will let you add your own unique signature to your music. Combining favorites from our “You’ll Actually Use” series with Analog Lab Lite, AudioFuse Rev 2 lets you also enjoy legendary signal processing effects and iconic synth sounds. Color the pristine inputs of AudioFuse Rev 2 with stunning vintage effects!
The AudioFuse Creative Suite currently contains:
- TridA Pre: Music industry gold-dust. Get that ultra-rare Soho preamp sound and musical EQ that added flavor to countless best-selling hits for over half a century.
- 1973 Pre: Inspired by the hugely influential British studio sound, the Arturia 1973-Pre is the key to getting that harmonically exciting, solid-state 70s tone.
- V76 Pre:The key to getting that “White Album” sound, these reinvented German engineered, tube-driven broadcast preamps were beloved by Abbey Road.
- Mini Filter: Dr Robert Moog’s iconic, smooth ladder filter, accurately recreated and updated with an LFO, envelope follower, and a step sequencer.
- Comp FET-76: Modelled after the most sought-after compressor ever made, the Class A FET sound our 1176 software recreation seems to make everything sound better.
- Delay TAPE-201: The Arturia Delay TAPE-201 gives you everything you love about the sound of vintage hardware tape delays, but with the reliability and versatility of software.
- Rev PLATE-140:The silky-smooth, resonant tone of vintage plate reverbs have shaped the sound of many iconic vocal performance, given the drums of best-selling tracks their air, and brought whole mixes together with bright, sweet overtones.
- Phaser BI-TRON: Phaser BI-TRON is a double-barrelled modulation powerhouse that lets you weave your own kinetic sound with advanced routing, dual phaser circuits, and beautiful analog character.
- Chorus JUN-6: Chorus JUN-6 resurrects a classic synth effect, with 3 simple modes offering glorious stereo width, subtle analog movement, and perfectly-emulated BBD warmth.
- Analog Lab Intro: A superb software instrument containing hundreds of amazing presets taken from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection. Analog synths, pianos, organs, and more await.
Built around the idea that an interface should be a gateway to creativity, and not a barrier to it, AudioFuse puts heavy focus on “one knob, one function” workflow. If you need to activate talkback, press the button. Want to hear more of the input signal? Turn the knob. Need to switch monitors from A to B? Press a button. Want more level in one set of headphones? Not a problem, each one has its own volume knob. It’s like having your own mini-console on your desktop.
An interface that works with you
No matter how you create - in your studio on PC or Mac, or on the move on any USB 2.0 audio compatible machine, AudioFuse can handle it all.
- Outstanding audio quality: using the latest technology, best converters, and revolutionary electronics designs, AudioFuse is all about the crystal clear sound.
- Included AudioFuse Creative Suite: includes a selection of Arturia’s most-loved Compressors, Preamps, Filters, Delays, and more, for the ultimate hardware / software combination for recording and mixing.
- Huge connectivity: from space saving breakout MIDI cables to multi-channel ADAT, bespoke combijack/XLR preamps with direct insert points to twin A/B switchable outputs, AudioFuse is has it all… even a talkback mic.
- Exclusive technology: created from the ground up, Arturia’s engineers developed their own exclusive, low noise DiscretePRO® preamps to ensure your recordings are pristinely captured with absolutely zero color.
- Versatile headphone system: never hunt for an adapter again, AudioFuse features 2 discrete independent headphone outputs, both containing 3.5mm and 6.35mm sockets.
- Multi-platform powerhouse: AudioFuse supports you in the way you work, however that may be. Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and even Linux (apart from control software), this is truly a next-gen interface.
- Ultra-low latency: with round-trip latency as low as 3ms, and direct control over the input and computer playback blend, AudioFuse will keep you in the groove and performing your best.
- Robust construction: solid as a rock and cleverly designed, the moveable controls on the control panel of AudioFuse can be protected using the lid, keeping you safe from accidentally changing levels or settings when performing or recording.
- Guitar reamping: streamlining your creative process and releasing your full potential in the studio, using AudioFuse’s multiple Hi-Z inputs and dedicated reamp output make complex guitar tracking a piece of cake.
- The perfect monitoring solution: multiple outputs, outstandingly quiet analog components, and audiophile quality AD/DA convertors make AudioFuse the ultimate studio tool for listening and comparing.
- AudioFuse Control Center
- AudioFuse Creative Suite
- Analog Lab Lite