Arturia Audiofuse Studio Audio interface
High quality audio interface with extreme flexibility and included software.
It’s time your music had an upgrade. The ultimate desktop audio interface, AudioFuse Studio combines unparalleled versatility with 4 world-class preamps, incredible connectivity, and a host of clever design features. A future-proof investment in your music, and one that will let you hear, record, and mix with clarity and quality you’ve never heard before. No matter what studio situation you find yourself in, AudioFuse Studio is the solution.
January 2021. Arturia improves the AudioFuse range's unrivalled sound quality and workflow with a free firmware update, as well as two exciting new FX for AudioFuse Creative Suite!
MacOS Big Sur compatibility
Refined analog signal path
ADAT compatibility improvements
Refined clock performance
Minor bug fixes
AudioFuse Creative Suite is growing…
The included AudioFuse Creative Suite software bundle has been expanded to 10 software instruments & effects for effortless music creation - and it comes with every Fuse interface.
10 professional titles, from circuit-accurate classic preamp emulations to cutting-edge softsynth presets - now including the new Phaser BI-TRON & Chorus JUN-6 modulation effects.
Free update for owners
All AudioFuse users can login at arturia.com and download Firmware now to unlock the latest features, free of charge.
The quality you deserve
AudioFuse Studio gives you 4 of our legendary Discrete Pro© preamps to track your music, and a superb analog signal path that will reveal every nuance of your audio. The super-low Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) lets you capture every subtle detail, while the huge 72dB input gain gives you enough gain to drive even the quietest ribbon mic. Everything is also captured with a practically perfect flat frequency response, too.
The ultimate creative hub
The quantity and quality of AudioFuse Studio’s connections have to be seen to be believed. 4 Discrete Pro inputs, 4 line outputs, 4 analog insert points, ADAT I/O, SPDIF I/O, Word Clock, USB-C and MIDI. Oh, and a 3-port USB hub, because you can never have too many USB slots! AudioFuse Studio keeps everything in one place, with refined workflow and one-button one-function controls, so you can stay creative and focus on what matters: your music.
This exciting interface sports a Bluetooth receiver with the highest possible codec, so you can pair it with your phone and stream music to your studio speakers, or track directly from the incoming stream. Easily check your mix on multiple monitor systems with instant speaker A/B switching. AudioFuse Studio also features a dedicated Reamping output, so you can record your guitar and bass directly into your DAW, and then tweak later with precisely matched guitar-level output. It even comes with a sleek cover to keep it free from dust and scratches.
A perfect production bundle
The AudioFuse Creative Suite currently contains:
- TridA Pre: Music industry gold-dust. Get that ultra-rare Soho preamp sound and musical EQ that added flavor to countless best-selling hits for over half a century.
- 1973 Pre: Inspired by the hugely influential British studio sound, the Arturia 1973-Pre is the key to getting that harmonically exciting, solid-state 70s tone.
- V76 Pre:The key to getting that “White Album” sound, these reinvented German engineered, tube-driven broadcast preamps were beloved by Abbey Road.
- Mini Filter: Dr Robert Moog’s iconic, smooth ladder filter, accurately recreated and updated with an LFO, envelope follower, and a step sequencer.
- Comp FET-76: Modelled after the most sought-after compressor ever made, the Class A FET sound our 1176 software recreation seems to make everything sound better.
- Delay TAPE-201: The Arturia Delay TAPE-201 gives you everything you love about the sound of vintage hardware tape delays, but with the reliability and versatility of software.
- Rev PLATE-140:The silky-smooth, resonant tone of vintage plate reverbs have shaped the sound of many iconic vocal performance, given the drums of best-selling tracks their air, and brought whole mixes together with bright, sweet overtones.
- Phaser BI-TRON: Phaser BI-TRON is a double-barrelled modulation powerhouse that lets you weave your own kinetic sound with advanced routing, dual phaser circuits, and beautiful analog character.
- Chorus JUN-6: Chorus JUN-6 resurrects a classic synth effect, with 3 simple modes offering glorious stereo width, subtle analog movement, and perfectly-emulated BBD warmth.
- Analog Lab Intro: A superb software instrument containing hundreds of amazing presets taken from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection. Analog synths, pianos, organs, and more await.
- 4 Discrete Pro Mic Preamps
- 4 analog insert points
- ADAT I/O
- SPDIF I/O
- USB-C connectivity
- MIDI IN and OUT
- Bluetooth receiver
- AudioFuse Creative Suite with preamps, filters, Analog Lab Lite, and more…