Mikrofonstativ för alla tänkabara applikationer
The flat, stable stand slides for example under a bass drum, an AMP or Cajon and is a good choice wherever a tripod stand might be too bulky. Thanks to the easy height adjustment and the extendable boom arm, the microphone can be adjusted individually and precisely. Four elastic rubber feet absorb impact sound and reduce unwanted transmission noise.
- For bass drums, amplifiers, cajons, etc.
- Space saving flat foot construction; elastic rubber feet absorb the impact sound
- Base dimensions: 250 x 202 mm
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm length: 333mm to 565 mm
- Height: 275mm to 405 mm
- Leg construction: Flat steel plate
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Weight: 2,4 kg