True Legacy Vinyl Experience
The SC6000M's 8.5" motorized platter with a combo of 'quickrelease' slipmat and newly designed DJ vinyl, ensures DJ/Turntablists have that 'true, mechanical spin' beneath their fingertips. The uniquely engineered, brushless DC electric motor has a light/heavy torque range adjustment, for fine-tuning platter response to a scratch DJ's exact performance needs.
Advanced Touchscreen Digital Workflow
Navigate, search and load extensive music libraries plus edit track lists with 'on-board' Crate management. Gesture manipulate large waveforms and scrub through overviews, while visualizing essential DJ workflow info. Also, engage 'on-the-fly', internal analysis of music files directly within the SC6000M itself - simply 'plug in & play out!'
Future Ready Media Playback
With dual output 24-bit, 96kHz digital audio quality, the SC6000M supports all major compressed and uncompressed music file formats – including FLAC, ALAC and WAV. With built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music, standalone, from partnered services Beatport, Beatsource, Soundcloud and TIDAL.
8.5" Aluminum Motorized Platter
Execute and define your true vinyl Turntablist style – get hands-on with the adjustable torque, high-resolution 8.5" motorized platter featuring ergonomic inset design for easy-braking.
10.1" HD Touchscreen
Search, load, play and 'feel' your music with the industry's largest and most advanced multi-touch DJ workflow display. Interface and perform like never before!
Mix and perform simultaneously with dual-layer audio tracks to your mixer, via the SC6000M's two independent analog/digital outputs.
Best in Class Timestretch
Open Format, cross-BPM DJing perfection! Artifact free, sonically perfect audio reproduction, for pitch-locked, extreme track tempo changes.
Harmonic Mixing Perfection
The SC6000M's onboard musical keyshift, key-match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be effortlessly performed. Create sonic textures with just the touch of a finger.
Trigger Hot-Cues, engage Loop regions, Roll and Slice your beats with 8, responsive rubber performance pads – now with sophisticated design illumination for improved club visibility.
No Limits Media
Handle all digital music libraries and enable DJ 'hand-offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs. Travel with large terabyte music collections, accessing the SC6000M's built-in internal HDD bay.
- Analog Output: 2.0 Vrms (0 dBFS, 1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 116 dB
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.0015%
- Frequency Range: 22–22,000 Hz
- Digital Output:
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Material: Metal construction
- Diameter: 8.5" / 216mm
- 10.1" / 257 mm (diagonal)
- 10.11" x 6.9" / 257 x 175 mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- (2) RCA output pairs
- (2) coaxial digital outputs
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) mini TS input (remote start)
- (3) USB Type-A ports (for USB drives) (Rear-panel ports supply 900 mA for USB 3.0 devices, 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices. Front panel port supplies 500 mA for USB 2.0 devices only.)
- (1) USB Type-B port (for computer connection)
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (1) IEC power input
- (1) 2.5" SATA HD bay
- Connection: Locking IEC
- Input Voltage: 110–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)
- 319.5mm X 463.3mm X 151.17mm
- 12.6” x 18.2” x 6”
- Weight (Without USB and Power Cable)
- Supported Media
- SD/SDHC card
- USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, external HDD enclosures)
- 2.5" SATA hard drives
- File Systems:
- FAT32 (recommended)
- File Formats:
- AIF/AIFF (44.1–192 kHz, 16–32-bit)
- MP3 (32–320 kbps)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1–192 kHz, 16–32-bit)