Q-SYS™ has no equal as an integrated, scalable audio, video and control solution. Built from the ground up on a powerful, open, IT-friendly foundation, the Q-SYS platform transcends the limitations in scope, performance, and usability that have kept previous networked audio, video and control systems from satisfying and exceeding the customer and project requirements:
Native integration with IT infrastructure
- Q-SYS makes it easy to manage and integrate AV assets without workarounds through native network connections and built-in compatibility with IT systems like LDAP, SNMP and SIP softphones.
- Free yourself (and your customers) from the limitations of fixed hardware. Q-SYS meets the demand for scalable, future-proof solutions with a software-based processors that runs on Intel processors. This unique design delivers an abundance of processing power to support add-on requests like AEC and AV-to-USB Bridging—minus unexpected costs and time-consuming implementations.
Complete solution that minimizes complexity
- While the Q-SYS Platform are fully interoperable with other brands, AV channel partners who implement the complete Q-SYS solution minimize complexity, increase reliability, and experience the convenience of a single point of contact for support. Also provide minimal SKUs with multiple configurations.
The Q-SYS Core 5200 Enterprise processor combines Q-SYS, the professional AV industry’s first Intel® based real-time operating system purpose built for reconfigurable audio, video and control
(AV&C), with the robustness of Dell™ hardware and their most prolific and world renowned server platform. The Q-SYS Core 5200 is the first professional AV&C product available
that illustrates the transition away from proprietary, single-use hardware devices to modern, software-based appliances leveraging the power of commercial off-the-shelf server hardware.
- Platform: Dell PowerEdge R730 (13th generation)
- Chassis: 2.5" hard drive
- Power: 2x Hot-Plug universal input 750W PSU modules
- LCD : Single line scrolling display
- LAN: 4x 1000 Mbps ports (2x Q-SYS multimedia, 2x Q-SYS aux)
- iDRAC8: 1x dedicated 1000 Mbps iDRAC v8, Enterprise license
- Video: 2x HD-15 VGA ports (1x front panel, 1x rear panel)
- USB: 2x USB 2.0 host (front panel), 2x USB 3.0 host (rear panel)
- Serial: 1x DE-9 RS-232 port (rear panel), 16550-compliant
- SATA SSD: 960 GB Q-SYS media drive
- Additional Info: For additional hardware specifications visit: www.Dell.com/Dell/servers Controls and Indicators
- Front panel: Power button ID button and indicator (blinks when enabled from Q-SYS Designer Software) LCD navigation buttons
- Rear panel: ID button and indicator (blinks when enabled from Q-SYS Designer Software) Q-SYS Capacities
- Network Channels: 512x512
- AEC Processors: 160
- VoIP instances: 64
- Multi-track Player: 16 included (upgradeable to 32, 64 or 128 tracks) Packaging and Accessories
- Shipping carton dimensions: 940mm x 610mm x 280mm
- Shipping weight: 29 kg