The QSC MP-M music and paging mixers are fixed architecture mixer/processors offering unprecedented capabilities combined with ease of configuration and operation. The products are intended for retail and hospitality applications in which high-quality audio from various sources is routed to multiple zones. Live mixing functions are also supported for applications requiring reinforcement of entertainment, presentations or conferences..
The MP-MFC controllers are intuitive wall mount controls to enable customizable system adjustments for the MP-M Series music and paging mixer. Designers can configure these control peripherals to provide end users with as much or as little control over the system as needed.
- For use with the MP-M paging and music mixer/processor only.
- Zone select, source select, scene recall, volume control
- Crisp 27 mm x 26mm monochrome graphic display and three buttons (increment, decrement, select)
- Ability to daisy chain up to four MP-MFC controllers
- Up to 250 m cable length (CAT5)
- Up to eight MP-MFC controllers per MP-M Series mixer
- Dimensions: 8.9 cm X 8.9 cm X 3.6 cm