The MW Series or MicroWedge line coaxial,
two-way stage monitor systems deliver high output for maximum gain before feedback.
Created by concert touring veteran Dave Rat and EAW, these monitors are state of the art.
MicroWedge MW12 monitors are processor enhanced (rather than processor dependant)
for true “plug and play” operation. User selectable single-amp and bi-amp modes are provided.
The large port on the front of the cabinet enhances LF response in coupling with the floor, and
this port houses both the carrying handle and the passive/active mode switch. The port also contains
dual input connectors, keeping them concealed and protected, and allowing wedges to be placed as
close together as desired. Additional cable can be stored in the port without impacting LF performance.
- Highly coherent coaxial design (12-inch LF)
- Enhanced fidelity and power handling
- Upgraded transducers and crossover design
- Switchable single-amp/bi-amp modes
- Convenient input connector location