Pure synth power
An incredible stand-alone instrument, MiniBrute 2S has massive synth potential that’s intuitive, accessible, and fun to use. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to the world of synthesis, you’ll find its layout easy to understand, quick to master, and hugely inspiring. Thanks to its analog, semi-modular architecture, you have hands-on control of every parameter, so you can oscillators, ride your filters, sync your LFOs, and control your envelopes on the fly to create a sound that’s unique yours, bound only by your imagination.
Discover the modular world
Open up exciting new possibilities by patching in signals from your modular collection to alter MiniBrute 2S’s sound, or patch signals out to your modular to sequence or shape them from MiniBrute 2S’s myriad controls. With this synth at your command, your creative workspace will become a experimental sound laboratory.
Step in line
Featuring an awesomely powerful, triple layered step-sequencer, multi-mode arpeggiator, and high quality performance pads, MiniBrute 2S perfectly suits adventurous electronic musicians who want to take their creations further than ever before.
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with sound shapers: Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square, Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer, and Sine waves, with fine and coarse tuning modes, noise generator, and external input.
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation. Featuring low pass, high pass, band pass, notch, and bypass.
- ADSR envelope generator, and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter.
- Brute Factor™ adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc.
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points, letting you control many elements of the synthesizer and sequencer.
- Arturia Link System: connect RackBrute-3U/6U to MiniBrute 2 or MiniBrute 2S to create a full-blown modular synth creative EcoSystem.
- Two LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive triple-layer Sequencer and advanced Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB.
- High quality, durable performance pad interface with velocity and pressure sensitivity.
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity.
- Product Size 477*277*56mm / 18,77*10,90*2,20inch
- Weight 3,52kg / 52,25lb
- Other products like RackBrutes and Eurorack modules that might appear on images are not included