The Ernie Ball Music Man Mariposa guitar is the latest design collaboration between the award-winning Ernie Ball Music Man design team and celebrated Mars Volta/At the Drive-in composer/guitarist Omar Rodriquez-Lopez.
Highlighting features are an offset lightweight African mahogany body, roasted maple neck and ebony fingerboard that showcases pearlescent style block inlays. Electronics include two custom wound Ernie Ball Music Man humbucking pickups with separate volume control for each pickup, controlled by a 3-way pickup selector switch that allows for variable humbucking combinations when needed.
The pickguard is laser etched with an ornate design coordinated to compliment specific finish options. Other appointments include medium profile 22 stainless steel frets, gold and chrome hardware options, matching headstock, and Ernie Ball Music Man smooth tremolo system.
- Lightweight African mahogany body
- Roasted maple neck with matching headstock
- Ebony fretboard with white pearlescent block inlays
- 22 stainless steel frets
- Gold top hat knobs with gold hardware
- Ornate engraved pickguard
- Two custom Ernie Ball Music Man Humbucking pickups
- 3-Way switch
- Dual volume controls
- Imperial White