Peavey Vypyr VIP 2 Combo
40w multifunctional modeling amplifier featuring electric guitar, bass and acoustic guitar amp models.
40w modelling amplifier. Introducing the world's first Variable Instrument Performance amplifier that contains Bass guitar, Acoustic guitar and Electric guitar amplifier models.Now for the first time ever using Peaveys Variable Instrument Input a single amp can provide amplification for a variety of instrument types.
Not only does the amplifier morph from a bass amp to an acoustic amp, to an electric amp. It also allows the electric guitar player access to instrument models such as acoustic guitar, sitar, electric violin and more. Using appropriate technology, Peavey uses a combination of powerful 32-bit, floating point SHARC processors and patented Transtube® analog circuitry to create the best sounding modeling amplifiers available.
All VYPYR effects, amp models and parameter controls can be accessed via the amp itself, with no need to hook the amplifier to a computer. Peavey's WYSIWYG control surface quickly allows the user the ability to see and adjust the control position with ease.
VYPYRs new USB bi-directional data and audio port provides and easy way to record, and or connect to our VYPYR software and store presets, get lessons, and practice to backing tracks while connected to your computer.
- 40w combo
- 1x12" Custom voiced modeling speaker
- Patented TransTube® technology
- Acoustically ported semi-closed back
- 10 instrument models including Acoustic guitar simulators, 12 String guitar model, Sitar model, 7 String model, Baritone Model, Resonator model, Electric Violin, Bass guitar models
- Enhanced chromatic tuner
- 16 Presets
- 12 Amp accessible stompbox models plus delay reverb and wah (with optional Sanpera)
- 36 on board amp models
- 6 bass amp models
- 6 acoustic amp models
- On-board looper (with optional Sanpera I or II)
- WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) controls
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay
- 26 Total on-board amp accessible effects
- Tap Tempo
- Bi-directional USB - Data
- Midi - Audio record out
- Studio quality headphone out
- Aux/MP3/CD input
- Up to 5 effects simultaneously (with optional Sanpera™ I or II)