With a 10” Celestion Ten-30 speaker, perfectly chosen for great sound at low levels, this 5w amp provides you with the chance to experiment in your own home or at rehearsals. The variety of features mean that it can be used for multiple genres, anything from blues rock to heavy metal.
You can reduce power to 0.5w and use the emulated output making this amp is ideal for those quieter moments. Using the footswitchable gain channels the DSL delivers anything from clean, classic tones to heavy distortion with extra bite. The studio quality reverb, tone shift, deep and FX loop features allows for you to add depth and shaping to your sound.
- 2 Channels all valve Combo
- 5w (with power reduction option, 1w)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack speaker output, 16Ω load only, 1 x 3.5mm jack emulated out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, 3.5mm jack Aux in, footswitch
- Controls: Classic gain channel (gain, volume), channel select, ultra gain channel (gain, volume), tone shift button, treble, middle, bass, deep EQ shift, reverb, low power option (on rear)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects loop: Send/Return
- Speaker configuration 1x10" Celestion Ten-30 speaker (16Ω, 30w)
- Valves: Pre amp valves 3 x ECC83 Power amp valves 1 x ECC99
- Acessories: Footswitch PEDL-90012 included Cable Detachable power cable included
- Dimensions: Weight (kg) 12.7 Width (mm) 455 Height (mm) 420 Depth (mm)240