RANE TWELVE + SEVENTY-TWO MKII
Rane DJ® today brings the SEVENTY-TWO mixer and the TWELVE controller to the next level by introuducing MkII-updates of both models.
BUILT FOR BATTLE
RANE (dj.rane.com), an established innovator in the DJ industry, noted for their standard-setting solutions coupled with unequalled reliability, today announced the next evolution of DJ battle tools. The SEVENTYTWO MKII adds a highly requested external crossfader tension adjust to personalise to each DJ’s feel as well as MAG FOUR faders, while the TWELVE MKII expands DJ software platform controls to include Traktor and Virtual DJ as well as Serato DJ Pro, adding independent controls and a redesigned plunger-style Start/Stop button.
The SEVENTY-TWO Battle Mixer – MkII
Premium 2-Channel Serato Scratch Mixer
Having won a variety of World and regional titles across the globe at the class leading main stage competitions like DMC, Red Bull 3Style & the Goldies, the SEVENTY-TWO has proven itself time after time in extreme high-pressure performances to give DJs the winning edge. With its robust solid build and reliability, paired with its unrivalled integration into Serato DJ Pro, it’s no surprise the SEVENTY-TWO is the champions’ choice of mixer.
The SEVENTY-TWO MKII carries all the world-class performance capabilities and components as the first version, but adds more winning features to take it one step further. First, an external crossfader tension adjust has been added, giving DJs full control over the feel of their crossfader. Additionally, the SEVENTY-TWO MKII is fitted with three new ultra-light MAG FOUR faders. This new high-quality design is RANE’s lightest and smoothest fader yet. The SEVENTY-TWO MKII also allows DJs to customise the parameter controls to act as either Silent Cue, Instant Doubles or Sync control, while the DVS input option has been expanded to include the Aux input as well as the Phono/CD input for more flexible set ups.
SEVENTY-TWO MKII Highlights
- * NEW * - (3) MAG FOUR faders with reverse, contour and cut-in adjustment *
- * NEW * - External and internal crossfader tension adjust controls
- * NEW * - Toggle Instant Double / Silent Cue / Sync Controls *
- * NEW * - Dual DVS inputs - Aux or Phono/CD *
- Solid steel construction—built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
- 4.3-inch Touchscreen for moving wave display, FX control, song selection and user customisations
- Dual Flex FX engines, one for each channel
- Advanced Serato control: Chain-integrated Software Effect plus one internal Flex Effect per channel
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai MPC-style performance pads, independent mode controls per deck.
- Two microphone inputs – combo Neutrik, on/off, tone, mic/line level switches
Multi-Platform, Legacy Control
RANE’s TWELVE MKII is next evolution in turntable controllers. A simple, yet hugely powerful motorised DJ control system. The TWELVE MKII has all the characteristics and simplicity of a traditional turntable, but without the hassle of fragile needles and skipping tone arms. The TWELVE MKII delivers a true vinyl-like experience to keep DJs grounded in the art of DJing while allowing them to take full advantage of the creative performance options available in today’s digital world.
The TWELVE MKII makes its mark by expanding its control possibilities to Traktor and Virtual DJ users via USB Midi or DVS Audio, or a hybrid of both, in addition to the previously supported Serato DJ Pro. Add in more navigation, instant doubles control and a new plunger-style Start/Stop button, the TWELVE MKII broadens its legacy control. The vinyl experience is also fully customisable by adding your favourite slipmat. With the TWELVE MKII, the DJ can scratch and play with all the direct spontaneity and creativity of a turntablist, but with the precision, repeatability and durability of the best digitally-based solutions. The TWELVE MKII is the very best of both. And with its all-metal body, the TWELVE MKII is built like a tank, but has all the agility needed to compete on world stages.
There is simply nothing else like it, anywhere.
TWELVE MKII Highlights
- * NEW * DVS/USB MIDI Control for Serato DJ Pro, Traktor and Virtual DJ
- * NEW * OLED Screen, Control Selection & BPM display
- * NEW * Navigation control: Scroll/Load, Back & Instant Doubles
- * NEW * New plunger-style Start/Stop button
- Full 12-inch motorised platter to control playback
- Traditional, familiar turntable layout
- OLED screen display (BPM Display / Control Status)
- Dual Mode Strip: Track Search and 8 Hot Cue triggers
- 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with Hi/Low torque adjust for more traditional setups
- 4 decks of control so you can use one, two or more
- Extreme precision—3600 ticks of platter resolution for seamless performance
- MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO MKII or your computer
- RCA output for DVS audio signals
- 33 1/3 and 45 rpm platter speeds
- 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual resolution slider
- Top panel rotary and traditional Motor Off switch, allows traditional wind down effects