Numark® introducerar en imponerande
scratch-mixer med pro-features.
An truly innovative product that will turn DJ industry on its head
With Serato DJ Pro, Serato DVS, high-quality innoFADER, 6 dedicated FX selectors with dual toggle triggers, 8 performance pads, Filter knobs and dedicated loop controls, Scratch totally dominates its category.
Numark, the world’s leading innovator of DJ solutions, today announced the introduction of their new Scratch mixer, an incredible unit with pro features and comprehensive software that absolutely dominates the scratch mixer category and establishes a new standard for mixers at this affordable price point. There is simply nothing that combines the features, versatility, ease-of-use, quality and performance of this unit, anywhere.
The Numark Scratch offers a versatile array of features with powerful simplicity unheard of in this category of affordable mixer: Six direct access software FX buttons deliver quick access to a comprehensive array of effects with both timing and intensity controls. These effects are triggered by a pair of intuitive performance base toggle paddles, usually only found in mixers at premium price points.
4 performance pads deliver hot cue triggering, rolls for creative build-ups and quick beat stabs, and sampler control so DJs can spice up their mix – all unheard of at this price point. Separate direct access software looping controls are found on each channel, allowing DJs to unleash their creativity. Plus there is a Low/High-pass filter that is not software-dependent, so it works as conveniently and effectively with analogue turntables as it does with software-based FX and controls – amazing versatility!
Superior Sound Quality Whatever Your Setup
The professional quality of the Numark Scratch is unrivalled, with an impressive 108dB S/N ratio, true balanced high level XLR outputs, separate Zone/Booth control, and an included professional standard innoFADER crossfader. This is a high-quality crossfader built especially for scratch DJs. With butter-smooth action and bullet-proof reliability, it’s perfect for the heaviest-handed scratch DJ and the hottest non-stop action.
Scratch includes the full version of Serato DJ Pro and the complete DVS Expansion Pack included, a $99 value. The DVS Expansion Pack enables the DJ to connect turntables or CD/media players, giving them the ability to control Serato DJ Pro using Noisemap™ Control tone vinyl or CDs. With the included Serato DJ Pro licence you can also connect any dedicated controller, like the Numark NDX500 and have a full setup at your fingertips.
- Serato DJ Pro with DVS licence included
- Ready to connect to Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl or CDs (available separately)
- InnoFader scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control
- 6 direct access effect selectors with dual paddle launch triggers and Dry/Wet FX Control
- 8 performance pads to access hot cues, rolls and samples
- Filter knobs to create audio sweeps
- Dedicated instant looping knobs
- Phono/Line inputs
- Combo mic input (XLR/¼-inch) w/level and tone control
- 108dB S/N output with 24-bit digital sound quality
- Balanced high output XLR connection
- Separate booth/zone output
- Dual headphone output cueing system (¼-inch/1⁄8-inch)
- Scroll and load tracks on the mixer easily by holding shift + loop encoder knob.
- Prime Loop Sound Pack included ($200 value)
- SoundSwitch lighting control software 2-month subscription included
"Numark is where scratch mixing originally got it’s start. This latest mixer from Numark will absolutely change expectations on what a basic scratch mixer should include, that’s how significant this is," said Chris Roman, Senior Product Manager for Numark. "By incorporating modern day features, this mixer gives every DJ in the world – regardless of their budget – the opportunity to perform at a higher level with more creativity than they ever dreamed possible. Scratch combines pure DJing fun and no-compromise professional performance in a way that’s never been done before at this affordable price point."
For more information, see https://serato.com