The 12s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy and stellar performance. The custom-made, Kevlar woofer delivers ultra-tight, defined bass, while the Class-D powered Amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control, and punch, allowing you to properly engineer the low-frequency portion of the mix. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors. Pairing the 12s with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors if needed, without switching off the subwoofer.
The powerful 12s subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise, ultra-low bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
- 12" woven Kevlar Woofer
- 29 Hz - 97 Hz, ±3dB
- 26 Hz - 130 Hz, -10dB
- Bass extension to 26Hz with a max SPL of 119 dB
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification 220W RMS
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
- 535 x 407 x 470 cm