Hartke's HyDrive HD410 is the next step in speaker evolution. Featuring Hartke's patented paper/aluminum cone HyDrive Speaker Technology, this bass cabinet delivers a sound with unmatched depth and clarity. With rugged plywood construction and a massive 1000 watts of power handling, the HD410 is the right choice for the modern bass player.
The HyDrive HD410 is a dual-chamber, sealed cabinet constructed from solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid, yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD410 is furnished with a black perforated steel grille, recessed steel handles, steel corners and removable casters, making it both resilient and easy to transport.
- Description: 4x 10" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 1000W RMS
- Impedance: 8Ω
- LF Drivers: 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cones
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–17kHz (-3dB)
- -10dB LF Response: 30Hz
- Inputs: 2x Twist & Lock, 2x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Dual-chamber, sealed
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
- Additional: 2x steel inset handles, 8x steel corners, 4x removable casters
- Weight: 63lb (28.6kg)
- Dimensions: 24" (618mm) x 24" (618mm) x 15" (381mm)